Saturday, July 3, 2010

Welcome to my blog, I got a tattoo!

Ok, not really, but my 12-year-old daughter did just vandalize my right ankle with a Sharpie. I am now sporting a vine and a hard-to-read "Tina" until I can scrub it off with nail polish remover or it wears off. Hope people don't think I'm too trashy, haha!



Anyway, welcome to my blog. It is titled as such because as a mom, as you all know, we "wear many hats". That of a chef, as I serve a short order cook to my son. That of a chauffeur, as I cart my children from activities ranging from cheerleading to karate. That of policeman, as I settle a dispute about who gets to eat the last of the sour cream 'n' onion chips. That of a nurse (as I do my job, of course and also), as I apply band-aids to mosquito bites because that's the only thing that keeps the kids from itching them. And last, but certainly not least, my 24-7 job and hat that I wear, that of a maid, as I scrub dog poop out of the carpet and off of the TV screen, because my son thought it appropriate to lay down and rub his poop-covered feet all over the Teletubbies on the screen.

Come and stay a while, and feel free to leave me some comment love!

No comments:

Post a Comment